December 15, 2016

Thursday - Clear early on, snow later

A good day.

I got up before 9:00 this morning and took a shower.  When I finished I had breakfast and a little later got dressed and headed out.  I walked over to a local building and met with some people.  Without going into many details, I’ll be doing some relief teaching over the next couple of weeks and this was helping me get into the flow of things.  

A friend and I went over to S-Mall and bought our lunch, then went back to her apartment for more discussion and eating of lunch.

She brought me home at 4ish and then I spent some time watching the news and catching up with Facebook.  Around 5pm I started working on dinner.  F got home and I cooked dinner.  We had a good dinner tonight.  We had chicken and quinoa, plus salad too.  It was good, and F seemed to like it a lot.

We had a quiet evening in.  I did some crochet to Bones and we had some decaf coffee and half an apple each.  F snoozed on the couch and then took his bath. I even wrote up a few postcards tonight, first time this month!


I’m not sure what I’ll be doing over the next couple of days.  I think I’ll be home for most of tomorrow as I have a few things to catch up on.  Come back later and see what I get up to!  Until tomorrow….

No comments: