January 13, 2017

Friday - Snowy and Cold

A good day.

I got up early this morning and had oatmeal and tea while I watched Nikita.  That was fun.  After my show was over, I watched something else and then I don’t remember what!  Around 11:30 I made the bed and showered.  After that, I did some hand laundry and F came home for his lunch.  I missed most of it.  

In the afternoon I did a few things around the apartment and even dragged out my shredded and did some papers.  I should do more really.  At 5:00ish I went outside and shovelled F’s parking space and a little around the building.  

I came back inside after that and started to heat up things for dinner.  When F came home, he almost had an asthma attack…it seems like he is really allergic to whatever spice from the curry.  Thing is, I was fine! After he ate the curry he was fine as well.  We had a nice dinner and I did the dishes because F was in bad shape.

We had a quiet evening in.  F watched a bunch of stuff, some of it was actually interesting for a change.  I watched something at 11 and did more crochet.  I made two of the little cream squares.  yay me.  

And that was about it.  My day was quiet and I didn’t get a lot done, but I did some laundry, some shredding and crochet.  Yay for me!


Come back later and see what I get up to.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: