May 28, 2018

Monday - Warm and Sunny

A good day.

I got up this morning and watched the news, then my show.  I had a fairly quiet and relaxed day. I didn’t see too much of K, which might have added to the relaxed feel of the day. 

In the late afternoon, F called to say he’d be late.  I just waited for him.  He finished work after 6:30 then called and came back to the house.  He asked for ideas for how to pass the evening and even suggested going for a walk.  

We bought K a bento, delivered it and then went to Foodever for dinner.  The noodle place was closed already, so F had Shonai Fish and Chips and I had steak and curry with pork.  Mine was good, but the curry was quite spicy.  F, par for the course, complained about the fish, but ate it anyway!

After dinner, we came back to the house and after a bit of digestion time, we went for a walk.  Usually, we go to the park, but I was jonesing for some iced coffee.  We walked up our main road near the house, past the convenience store to the second set of lights on the way.  When we got there, we came back and detoured into the convenience store for some stuff.  I got an iced coffee and we both got ice creams.  

We came back to the house and had a quiet evening in.  F took a shower, I watched a couple of episodes of Drop Dead Diva

During the day today, and a bit at night, I did a little knitting.  Real knitting, not the loom knitting I’ve been doing lately. I’ve decided to try and finish some of my works in progress this year.  I’m making a hat and I’ve just started to decrease the stitches to finish it off.  

My lovely hat.  
Come back later and see what I get up to on the morrow.  I might knit more, or I might Postcross or I might go out.  It’s exciting, isn’t it?  Until tomorrow….

No comments: