May 11, 2012


Friday - cloudy

A better day.

I didn’t feel very well this morning when I got up. I was still exhausted.  I watched some TV and just relaxed around the apartment for a while.  F texted me to say that he had a party at work tonight and wouldn’t be home until late.  Great.  I honestly don’t mind him being away, but I did mind that we didn’t have a chance to get me something for dinner first. 

In the afternoon I took a shower and went out on my bike. I rode it to the end of the driveway and back. The handlebars feel fine now, but the brakes aren’t too great. Actually, but not too great I mean that they grab too much.  When I finished with my bike I swept the apartment’s lobby. It’s our turn this month.

I had a quiet afternoon and evening.  I watched a bit of TV, ate lunch and relaxed.  In the evening I did a couple of postcrossings and watched The Walking Dead.  After it was over, F called to say he was coming home.  He came home and  we chatted for a while.  He helped me scan my postcards and then we sent them over to my computer.  He went to bed soon after.

And that’s about it for me.  Yesterday when I was walking my bike around I must have pulled something in my side as I have a big pain there.  I can hardly move. I hope it gets better tomorrow as I have to teach.  Night.

No comments: