Postcrossing - Incoming

To May 11, 2012

I had a lot of cards come in this week.  Towards the end of this week I received 3 more lovely cards that I am going to share with you now.  I hope you like them.



This card came my way from Irina in Russia.  She didn't write anything on the card, and in fact sent it in an envelope, so I don't know anything about her.  It's a very Russian card.  The entire card is written in cyrillic on the back. I can't understand a thing!



This card came all the way from Finland.  The sender writes that usually on weekends she travels to her cottage with her husband.  She is excited to go to there next weekend as the ice on the lake has finally melted and the water is clear.  She hopes to go canoeing soon.
Suomi--Finland
Just in case you are wondering, this card is really long.  It is about the size of two regular postcards placed side by side.  Very unusual, and interesting!



Greetings from Holland!
Hendrika sent this card featuring many items that are famous from the Netherlands.  I like it, but I'm a little bit nervous about item 8!  It isn't mine officer, really!


Thanks for watching. I hope to have more cool cards to show you soon!




No comments: