March 12, 2015

Thursday - Cold and snowy

An okay day.

I got up on time this morning and got my day started.  I read my blog and also the paper today, as well as a bit of my book.  Hurray for that.  

I took a shower in the afternoon and spent a lot of time on my computer.  I didn’t hear from F for most of the afternoon.  He called me when he left work, so I did the things I needed to do to start dinner.  I started the water for pasta and I set the table.

We had a simple and yummy dinner tonight.  It was just pasta with a bought sauce and smoked duck, leftover broccolini and salad but it worked.  I also gave F some cream cheese and crackers since he wasn’t sure if dinner was enough for him or not.  

After dinner, he did the dishes, sat down on the couch, turned the TV to something in Japanese and then fell asleep.  I wasn’t best pleased, but let him alone until it was time for House to start.  Then I changed it!  He snoozed for a while.  

I had planned to go over to the couch, but didn’t manage it.  F was taking up the whole thing and there was no space for me.  Sob.  Not really, but I would have like to finish my sewing tonight.   Instead I wrote rather a lot of Postcrossing cards.  I did five tonight, so I’ll have to scan them tomorrow before I go to the post office.  I also have a book mooch to send out so I’ll get on that too.  

F woke up around 11 and took over the TV again.  There wasn’t anything on for me anyway.  He finally made some more bread like he promised, so I’ll be able to have some with lunch.  


Not sure how tomorrow or the weekend will go.  Come back and find out.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: