March 13, 2015

Friday - Clear but a little cooler

An okay day.

I overslept this morning.  I vaguely remember slapping ineffectually at my iPhone to turn of the alarm, but somehow I managed to oversleep by an hour and a half.  I got up and made myself some tea and had breakfast so I wouldn’t fall back asleep.

I had a quiet morning around the apartment and then a fairly quiet afternoon too.  I did my computer stuff, then scanned my cards fairly early.  I had quite a few to do.  I had a quick lunch and then made my way over to the post office to mail off my stuff.  I had a bookmooch today too, so I had to go into the post office too.

I came back and washed up the few dishes left and stayed ready to go out.  F came home a little after 6 pm, but had completely forgotten that we were going out and begged off.  That meant I had to get dinner going right away.  Luckily, it wasn’t a difficult one tonight.  

I sautéed some chicken and also did a stir-fried cabbage dish.  We had that with lettuce and I had couscous and F had bread.  Dinner was delicious.  

Afterwards I let F deal with the dishes and settled in by my computer.  F napped on the couch but at 11 I made him move so that I could sit there too.  I worked on my blanket.  I finished up the sewing and I’ve crocheted one round around the blanket.  I might have enough yarn to do another round, so the next time I have time, I’m going to do that.  It’s nearly done.  Woot!


That’s about it for me now.  We have a few things planned for tomorrow, shopping, maybe a movie or so.  Tune in and find out what I get up to.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: