August 8, 2018

Wednesday - Sunny, hot and humid

A good day.

I’m tired and I’d like to get to bed soon, so I’ll probably just give you the bare bones tonight.

I got up this morning, had breakfast and watched The Good Wife.  I buckled down fairly early and got most of my lessons planned.  I had to wait until later for other books. 

It was very hot inside today, still is. I’m not sure why our rooms get so hot and don’t lose the heat. I wish they would.

F, K and I went for dinner to Kintaro Sushi tonight. It was a good idea and we all had a few plates.  K had quite a lot of sushi. It’s surprising how much she can eat!

We brought her back to the house and then went to the drugstore for me.  After that, we got Black Thunder Flurries at McDonald and they were great!  We had drinks too.  

We came back to the house so F could get ready and go to an onsen.  I was planning to stay in and work.  F tried to go to the onsen, but it was closed. He came back and took a shower here instead.  I took a shower too and then watched a bit of TV.  I’m still up with the TV but plan to go to sleep soon.


I have to be ready early tomorrow morning for work.  Sounds funny to say it, but I am going to work.  Yay me.  Come back later and find out about my day. Until tomorrow….

No comments: