August 7, 2018

Tuesday - Sunny, but cold in the am, warmer later

A good day.

I got up this morning after 8, but I was awoken by F about ten minutes before my alarm would go off. I wasn’t too happy about that.  

I got up, watched the news, got dressed and started a bit of laundry.  I also met my friend for a minute when she dropped off some of the books I’ll need.  I’ll have to get more tomorrow.  

I tried to work on my lesson planning, but between laundry management, breakfast, lunch and trying to catch up on the weekend telly, didn’t get a lot done.  I did manage to plan a couple of lessons, so that’s good.  

Around 4 pm I went downstairs to wash my dishes and make guacamole.  That didn’t happen.  I washed my dishes, but the avocados were soft outside, rock hard on the inside. One of them didn’t look very good.  Sigh. I tossed two of them, froze another for a cooked dish sometime.  I did get some of my ingredients out for the dinner dish I was making.  

When F called to say he was returning, I asked him to get me a couple of things, but he asked me to come to the store with him.  I did, and we picked up a bit of salad and a few other things.  

Back at the house, I got into gear for making dinner.  We had migas and miso soup, with a couple of salads on the side.  Things worked out and dinner was quite easy for a change. Yay.  After we ate, I waited for F to start doing the dishes. He didn’t, so I asked him to, and he did.  I dried the dishes and put them away. He did break one of his little glasses with the gilt decorations on them, but he did it this time, not me!

After we finished the dishes, he wanted to go to the onsen, of course.  I wasn’t sure if I should go but then decided to. I needed a break from the house and could catch up on my crochet and wifi addictions.  Well, the wifi wasn’t that good tonight, and F finished his bath early, just as I was starting to crochet, so it was a bit of a bust for me.  F talked about going to the Internet Cafe for a while but changed his mind.  

We came back to the house via a grocery store to pick up some ice cream.  As we left the store, they turned off the lights, it was rather funny!

I watched some TV and F snoozed and used his phone.  


Tomorrow I have a lot to do. I have to plan my outfits for my classes, finish planning for the next couple of days, and check in with the company that everything is good to go.  Hopefully, things will work out. Come back later and find out…Until tomorrow….

No comments: