August 29, 2009 - Saturday

Cloudy and muggy all day.

I got up this morning, showered and then went out for brunch with F. We bumped into one of my students when we were at the restaurant. That was kind of cool. I got dropped off at my school and I got busy.

Today I had 3 classes, they all went fairly well. In my free time I worked on my column. It was going along swimmingly, but I had to stop to teach.

After the lessons and the clean up I called F and we went to the drugstore to get some things for my school and our apartment. Then, we dropped off my computer at home and went to the restaurant. We went to Grado and had a nice meal. I had chicken and pork.

We came home and at midnight I watched The Apprentice. It was okay this week. Then, since House didn't seem to be on, I watched Serving Sara with Matthew Perry and Elizabeth Hurley. The only interesting part of the movie was recognizing Vinnie from The Apprentice. It was a bad movie. The yuks were strained.

F tried to get me to print some thing out for him, but he does it in a really odd way. He put it in a spreadsheet and then emailed it to my computer. It doesn't work that way. I honestly don't know why he didn't just write it up as a text document. It would be a million times easier.

We've had a stressful night here. I think he's mad at me and he keeps sneezing. He has these huge booming sneezes and every time one goes off I jump about 10 feet. I think I've irritated him somehow and he can't or won't tell me what I've done. Sigh.

Tomorrow I don't have any plans. Hubby has to go and vote, but apart from that, I'm not sure what we'll do. Wish us luck! Night.

No comments: