March 18, 2012


Sunday - cloudy and rainy

A good day.  I slept in this morning and missed most of the morning.  F went out and got himself a massage and when he came home he was feeling much better.  I was glad for him.

We had a nice lunch in Kintaro Sushi.  We didn’t eat all that much for a change.  After lunch we drove over to Yamaya to get some couscous and then as we had nothing better to do for a while, we went to karaoke.

We first went to a grocery store so we could pick up a few things to munch on in the karaoke box…not my idea, by the way, and then went to Manikineko.  We got a room with pretty good songs and sang our hearts out for the next couple of hours.

F dropped me off at home afterwards and then went back to his house for something.  After that, he came home and picked me up.  We had a quick and cheap dinner in Tsukiya, the gyudon shop.  It was okay. I wouldn’t say it was terrific or anything.

We came home via the grocery store. I needed a salad for tomorrow’s dinner, plus we got a few other things.  

At home we were on our computers for a while before F took his shower.  I watched 3 episodes of Glee from midnight and loved them all. I especially liked the Rocky Horror one, but they had to bowdlerize the words for TV.  It was quite interesting how it was cast.  I also don’t know if I’ve heard John Stamos sing before. Tres cool to have Barry Bostwick and Meat Loaf doing cameos at the start of the show too!

And that was my day. It was really nice…I’m rather glad as nice days have been few and far between around here lately.  Got to go.  Night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sleeping in and a massage...boy I could go for BOTH! I used to get regular massages in Saipan where they were really cheap-$20 for about 75 minutes. Karaoke sounds like fun. Hubby and I have never gone to karaoke without a crowd along...maybe we should try it sometime! Glad you had such a nice day! Hugs!

Helen said...

If you like karaoke, I recommend it for the two of you. We really like it. You can practice new songs, do duets, and be a little silly. We don't smoke either, so it's much kinder to our lungs! And, if you can go in the daytime...usually a bit cheaper too.

Thanks for writing :-)