October 25, 2021

Monday - Sunny and warmish


I woke up this morning before 7 am. I looked around the room and F was gone. I noticed that his alarm was on so I grabbed the clock and turned it off. Two minutes later, he came back into the room. Oops. I told him I turned it off and he turned it back on. We ended up cuddling before he had to leave again. 


I woke up at 8 but could not get out of bed! I didn’t get up for quite a long time afterwards. Oh, dear. I did drag myself up and got dressed. I was checking out my computer when I heard the doorbell go. I grabbed a mask, ran downstairs and opened the door. It was an old guy there and I think he was as surprised to see me as I was to see him! He said something to me but I didn’t understand and said so. After he left, I think he was asking for someone’s house, but I wouldn’t have known whose house that was anyway!


I had a quiet afternoon. I even took a nap as I was so tired. I had lunch and it was nice. I had an avocado on toast with lots of wasabi. Yum. 


F called before 6 and said he was on his way. I went downstairs and started dinner. 


Tonight I did Teriyaki chicken from the store, salad, mushroom stirfry and added in some of K’s spinach and rice for F and K. It was nice. I got dinner on the table close to 7 pm so we were done around 7:30. I did the dishes and was done around 8:30 so that was good. I got really tired last week and I don’t want to overdo things again.


F and I had a quiet evening. I took a shower and F fell asleep!  At 11 pm I watched The Good Wife and laughed my way through it as it was a funny one today. During the show and just after I went over one of my lessons for tomorrow to make sure that I can teach it decently. 


And that was it for my day. It was a quiet one, but that’s okay. Tomorrow I have work again, and a cheeky easy dinner because I’m going to be tired I think. 


Come back later if you like and hear about my Tuesday. Until tomorrow….

No comments: