April 25, 2023

Tuesday - Sunny and warmish


I woke up this morning when my alarm went off, got up and watched the BBC news and then went back to bed for a couple of hours. It was hard to get myself out of bed. 


I had breakfast, watched a bit of YouTube and just chilled out. Later on, I had lunch. I was a little annoyed that K hadn’t eaten the bento I got her on Monday. She came into the kitchen and I called her attention to the bento but she didn’t want to eat it yet. Whatever.


I grabbed my food and went upstairs. I watched the US news and then I put on the last episode I have of Bake Off. That makes me rather sad.


I spent a lot of time today texting about Tsuruoka for the people who are coming here next week. I am a tad worried about their visit since it is all last minute, but that’s on them not me!


F called after 5 to say he was on his way back, so I went downstairs and spent 15 minutes or so cleaning up the kitchen. That was very annoying. 


Then I started cooking. Tonight I did air-fried frozen sweet potato fries, a dip for the fries, baked chicken, a cucumber pickle and a salad. I got everything ready and set it out on the table. I called F down, but he said he couldn’t eat. Honestly. I took his plate off the table right away.


K and I had a good meal. She tucked in and ate a lot more than I thought she would. Luckily, I had put some food aside for lunches already. 


I washed dishes afterward and was done fairly early, which was nice. I said goodnight to K and went upstairs. F was in bed with his computer, but that was okay. 


I had some quiet time and then watched FBI: Most Wanted. It was quite a good one.  I used the Fire Stick, later on, to listen to some music and also watch a couple of videos about Edinburgh Castle. Unfortunately, whoever made the videos didn’t have stabilizers on their camera and the videos were too shaky to watch. Yuck.


And…that’s it for me. Not sure what I’ll get up to tomorrow. I might do a little laundry, I might do a little housework, I dunno. It depends on how I feel. 


Come back later if you like and hear all about my Wednesday. Until tomorrow…. 

No comments: