March 29, 2018

Thursday - Cloudy and cool

A quiet day.

I didn’t have a great night last night. I woke up a few times and had to make trips downstairs.  I have to be quite awake for that.  Then my throat started to be very, very sore.  I used a throat lozenge, but I was afraid that it would get stuck in my throat, so didn’t fall asleep until I had finished it, and it took a long time to dissolve.  

When my alarm went off this morning, F was long gone.  I didn’t even hear him leave.  I got up eventually, got dressed and watched my morning news and drama.  When I went down for breakfast I did a load of laundry and hung it up in our room.  It didn’t take too long.  

I stayed in my room most of the afternoon. I wrote an email to the company I’m working for next week, and that seemed to take a very long time.  I was just going to go downstairs to have lunch when F FaceTimed me.  Things like that kept happening.  I got more behind than I planned!

I hardly saw K today. I did wear a mask when I went downstairs, I don’t want to spread any germs her way if I can help it.  

F was late tonight but wanted to go out. I suggested Kula Sushi and he liked that idea.  We picked up a bento for K and delivered it, then went over to the sushi shop.  It was quite busy, even though we had a reservation, we had to wait a while.  

After some nice sushi and assorted food, we left.  I asked that we go to a drugstore as I needed detergent.  We went and picked up a few daily necessities.  

We came back to the house, I took a shower and then F did, and that was our evening.  I watched a little telly, F went to bed.  And now, you are up to date!


I hope tomorrow will be a quiet day. I have to get better soon.  At the moment my nose alternatively plugs and runs, my throat is very sore and I’m still not feeling perfect.  Come back later and see how my Friday goes.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: