July 8, 2018

Sunday - Cloudy and Muggy, warmer

An okay day.

I woke up this morning in an empty house.  I didn’t know when F and his mother had left, so it meant that it was a bit tough for me to do the things I needed to do.  I didn’t do them.  I did have breakfast though.

They came back around 10:30 or so.  F wanted to have lunch or so he said, but I’d just eaten.  I didn’t really want to.  What we did was go out to my cell phone provider to see if I could get it fixed.  Lately, I have noticed that the top was coming away from the body.  They told me that they don’t fix phones there, but I could either get a non-Apple person to do it in the mall or take it to Yamagata city to get an official Apple fixing.  Well, Yamagata is two hours away and while we would be passing by it next week, we decided not to wait.  

We went to S-Mall, put my phone in at the repair place and went off.  F went upstairs to have ramen, I stayed downstairs to have pasta at Pizza Hut Express.  Mine was good, his wasn’t!

We went most of the way to the house and then F asked if I’d like to have a cake set.  I would as it happened.  We went to Unasakahan and had African coffee and some cake.  It was nice and relaxing there for the most part.  I enjoy going there, but the seating is modular and it keeps separating on me!

We came back to the house for a while afterwards.  F and I were planning to go fishing, but his stomach started to act up and he begged off.  No problem.  

In the afternoon I photographed some of my new yarn and put it on my Ravelry page.  I checked out the internet and made some plans for my outing to Niigata in a couple of weeks.  

F suggested getting bentos made for our dinner so I did the ordering myself from my computer. I think F was rather surprised that I could do it, but I’ve seen him do it a couple of times and I figured it out.  F and K both had fish bentos, I had a veggie/meat stir-fry.  We picked them up and brought them back to the house. We all ate together and I contributed some of my new iced tea from the store. It was popular, half of the bottle disappeared.

F and I did the dishes and got into yet another argument about cleaning things.  I wanted to wash the dishes, he wouldn’t let me.  I don’t do the bleach thing, F loves bleach.  He wanted to bleach the kitchen corner garbage collector which was fine, but we didn’t have any bleach! I hate bleach, don’t use it at all.  

I still needed to get my groceries for the next couple of days, so I got him to take me to the store.  We bought a few things and then brought them back to the house.  We had talked about going to a movie tonight but since we had the argument, I wasn’t sure if we still would.  I asked F if he still wanted to go and he said he did.  

We went over to Machi-ne Kinema and saw All the Money in the World.  We both really liked it, F liked it more than yesterday’s movie!  The performances were great. Michelle Williams is really a fabulous actress, and of course, Christopher Plummer is wonderful.  

We came back to the house via the convenience store.  When we got back, I ate my ice cream, prepared the garbage for tomorrow, took a shower and then came upstairs.  It’s very late now and I really need to get some sleep.  I have a lot of things to do tomorrow to prepare for my trips over the next two weekends.  Wish me luck!  


Come back later and see what I get up to. Until tomorrow….

No comments: