July 7, 2018

Sunday - Cloudy and cool, rainy later on

A good day.

I woke up quite early to make a trip downstairs.  F tried to be friendly when I came back but I ignored him. I was still angry with him.  I finally got up around 9 this morning and a little while later F came back to the room and went to bed. It turned out that he had a headache.  I suggested he rest until 10 and then I’d wake him up.  We went with that.

F and I left the house around 10:30 and drove to the local airport. We met my friend and her children there and walked over to the playground area.  We spent a few minutes chatting and letting the children run around and play.  We went over to the airport and had lunch there.  We went to a tonkatsu restaurant and had some yummy food.  All too soon, it was time to go our separate ways.  

F and I went to the Mikawa Shopping Centre. I needed a bit more yarn which I got and then we spent a bit of time having some coffee at the new Doutors in the mall.  We checked out the grocery store and decided to come back later.

We went to a few of the other shops in the area, Don Quihote and Daiso.  We picked up a few things and then went back to the Mall to get a few things for dinner.  F and I didn’t fight over them, so that was a major bonus!

We drove back to the house and put dinner on the table rather quickly.  We had some sushi maki rolls with different fillings in them, some boiled squid, some caesar salad and some smoked salmon rolls.  Everything disappeared and I think K liked having people with her to eat.  

F and I came upstairs for a while and relaxed. I did a few online things and then we left again for the movie.  We went to see Call Me By Your Name at the local cinema. I loved it, F wasn’t sure. He may have been the only man in the cinema! 

We hit up a convenience store on the way to the house for some ice cream and then came back the wrong way.  F missed the turn and thought he’d try another road.  We ended up in the middle of a rice field and then driving parallel to the stream nearby.  It was a bit scary.  

Back at the house, we came upstairs and just spent some quiet time here.  I caught up with computer things and logged some of my new yarn.  That’s about it for me. I might actually get to bed early if I leave now.  


Wish me luck with that!  Until tomorrow….

No comments: