April 27, 2009 - Monday

Rainy all day, clearing in the evening.

Today was a pretty good day. I got up this morning with the intention of going back to bed in a few minutes, but I ended up watching Silk on WOWOW. It was supposedly filmed up here in Yamagata-ken, and I did catch a glimpse of the famous warehouses in Sakata city. The movie itself was pretty dumb though. I didn't really like it.

I spent a lot of time around the apartment doing nothing today. I watched the TV I'd taped over the weekend, managed to find some international news on, and then after ages decided to go out. I went to Daiso and Athena, two shops that I rarely go to. I had a late lunch at the McDonalds there, then did my shopping. I found a rainhat that almost matches my raincoat, got a smaller crochet hook and a duster. Yay me.

I was looking in Athena for "stuff", it's a great store for decorating and getting things you never knew you needed, when my phone rang. It was Fumihiko and he was leaving work. He said he'd join me soon, but I knew he didn't have any idea where I was! I told him finally and then did more looking around. I grabbed a couple of pairs of slippers, a couple of baskets, and a short step for myself. When Fumihiko came I went through the checkout and then got him to take my stuff to the car, while I went and got my bike.

We came home for a bit and then went out for dinner. We went to a place that we went last week, Fumihiko really likes it. It's okay. I was feeling a little unwell because of the fast food I'd eaten earlier, so I just had soba. Fumihiko had tempura on rice.

We dropped off my stuff at the school and I set up the heater for tomorrow. I think it's going to be a little cold. We came home and had a quiet evening. We watched the tail end of American Idol and now I'm watching something about Kenneth Cole, the designer. He's interesting.

Well, it's only 12:30, I might even get to go to bed early for a change. Whay hey! Talk to you tomorrow most likely. I'll be tired tomorrow night I think. Night!

No comments: