April 24, 2024

Wednesday - Rainy and cooler


I woke up today when my alarm went off. Hurray! Hubby dearest didn’t wake me up. I went downstairs and then I came back up to the room. I changed some of my clothes and then gave myself a pedicure. My feet were so rough, so I took care of the dead skin and moisturized them. I put my socks back on after that.


I took a nap and went back to sleep for a while. When I got up, I went downstairs and grabbed my breakfast and then came upstairs to eat. I watched the news and also some YouTube. Same old, same old. I did a little bit of knitting today too. I started using the double-pointed needles too. 


I went downstairs a little early for lunch and brought it upstairs. I of course watched two episodes of Fringe and they were good. I watched the news and did some of my computer stuff too. 


F called me after 5 and said he was on the way back, so after a bit, I went downstairs to get started on dinner. Tonight, I did a fairly simple dinner. I heated up hamburgers from the store and served them with salad, pasta salad, fries and I also made some curried tuna and some fried mushrooms. It was quite nice really. 


I finished the dishes after dinner and then the garbage because it has to go out tomorrow. I put the downstairs garbage in the genkan for F to take out and went upstairs to relax and sort out the garbage upstairs too. 


I watched a bit of YouTube and then went downstairs to take a shower. When I finished, I came back upstairs and watched another episode of Fringe while I did a couple of rows of knitting. As usual, when it was over, I turned off the TV.





I watched some YouTube and did some stuff on my computer too. I’ll likely go to bed soon. F isn’t feeling well and is trying to get me to go to bed soon. I don’t really want to though!


Anyway, I’m done for tonight. Come back later if you like and hear all about my day. Until tomorrow….

No comments: