April 23, 2024

Tuesday - Sunny and warm


F dropped something this morning when he was getting ready for work and he woke me up. Unfortunately, today I wasn’t able to go back to sleep so I went downstairs to use the washroom. F was in there. Sigh. Later, I went back upstairs and got back into bed. I slept quite late again. I had planned to get up a bit earlier today, but I didn’t. 


I went downstairs for breakfast and bumped into K. I was a tad worried because she’d already eaten her breakfast and her lunch. It wasn’t even noon yet. 


I came upstairs and relaxed for a bit. I ate my breakfast which was oatmeal. I decided to make it today and I really enjoyed it. I watched some YouTube and also some news, I did a bit of knitting too.


I made my lunch around 2:30 and brought it upstairs to eat. I actually had brought up too much. I had leftovers from yesterday, my salad and my toasted sandwiches. I couldn’t eat it all. Yes, I watched two episodes of Fringe today.  In the second of the episodes, one of the new characters was killed and it was very sad. I hope that I can get a few more watched in the next couple of days.


F called me after 5 and said he was on the way back. I went downstairs to start getting dinner ready. Tonight we had sausages and roasted potatoes left over from yesterday. I did them all in the air fryer. I also made guacamole and served that with tortilla chips. Everything turned out well, but I was a bit late with dinner.


After dinner, I did the dishes and then went upstairs to change. A few minutes later F and I went out to Mina. Unfortunately, F chose to come into the store with me. I find it so frustrating. When we went through the checkout, I was surprised that there were a bunch of things in the cart that we didn’t need at all. F bought chocolate and cotton buds. I have spare cotton buds at the house. Ack. 


We came back to the house and I put away the groceries. I thought F was going to help, but he didn’t. No big deal really, as I prefer to do it myself. Then I know where everything is!


We went upstairs and I relaxed for a bit. I wrote an email to my bestie because I owed her one, then watched FBI: Most Wanted. Tonight it was about the “people journalists” and a woman who thought her daughter was still alive despite being killed in a mass shooting. It was a decent episode.


While I was watching the show, I did 4 rows of my hat and I put in a new lifeline.  I also tried it on and it’s a little too big.  I think when my hair is longer again, it’ll be fine. I have enough yarn to make another one when I’m finished if I want to do that!


Anyway, that’s about it for me. Tomorrow I imagine I’ll be watching more Fringe, doing some more knitting and maybe cooking dinner too. Doesn’t it sound exciting?  Not to me either. 


Come back later if you like and hear all about my day. Until tomorrow….


No comments: