December 12, 2009 - Saturday

Rainy most of the day.

I had a nice and quiet morning at home today, mostly. I watched the news and relaxed afterwards. F put me to shame though. He was still in his pajamas at 11, and that's when I wanted to leave. Sigh. We didn't leave home until 11:20 and I was a bit upset to be honest. We had a quick brunch at Gusto and then he dropped me off at my school.

Today's lessons went quite well. I found out that one of my students has just passed the Eiken 5th level. I'm really proud of her. She's still in elementary school. She's doing well. My other students had good classes as well. The last class was practicing the past tense but the student is in high school, so the readings were more like history lessons for her, than something she could relate to. I did find it a little hard to believe that she'd never heard of Nelson Mandela. Hmm.

After school, I cleaned up as quickly as I could and I asked F to come and get me. He took me to the grocery store to grab a bit of food for myself, brought me home, then called a taxi and left. He had a party to go to tonight.

I celebrated my aloneness tonight! I watched a film that I didn't think he'd like, then CSI: Miami, and then some Corner Gas. I've finished the fifth season now. It was hysterical. The last episode actually had a cameo from Kiefer Sutherland!

F came home about an hour ago. To call him inebriated is a bit of an understatement. I put him to bed right away. He doesn't usually drink this much anymore, so I think he's just not used to it now. He did have a good time, so I'm happy for him. I hope he's okay in the morning.

Anyway, that's it for me. Tomorrow night I think we'll be going out of town, so there won't be an update. Don't miss me! Catch you later. Night!

No comments: