April 28, 2010

Wednesday - Cloudy but warmish.

An okay day. I got up at an almost reasonable time, watched last night's telly and then a bit of today's stuff. Today they had the two Craig Bonds on and they were really entertaining, even though I'd already seen them before.

I had planned to go out today, and I could have done so, but somehow I just never got around to it. When it came to the time where I had to decide go out or stay, I decided to stay in and work on my Journal column, so I didn't waste my time. I got it almost done. Basically it is written, I just need to put a little bit of polish on it, buff up some of the sentences, that kind of thing.

F came home when I was in the midst of finishing and I basically had to quit because he made so much noise it was horribly distracting. I was doing things like deleting the entire column....luckily I had been saving as I had been working.

We had a nice dinner tonight at Jiro. I had my usual and F had his almost usual. We came home and watched an AFI tribute to films on NHK. It was followed by a Actor's Studio Interview with Matt Damon. He is very impressive, very well-spoken. At 11 we switched over to So You Think You Can Dance and it was good, if a little sad tonight. Two of the dancers left tonight.

And that's about it. It was a quiet day. I've been trying to read part of my book again, but I have so many other things to waste my time on that I never do get to it.

Tomorrow is a national holiday and F is off work. I hope we can have a good time together. I have a few things that I'd like to do, but nothing that is too important. Catch you tomorrow night? Bye for now.

No comments: