April 6, 2011

Wednesday - Sunny.

Not a great day if I’m honest. Not sure I should be!

I just spent the last couple of hours following the Next Blog link at the top of Blogger. Sometimes it is very interesting the blogs that get linked together, sometimes it is definitely not. I seem to end up either on very religious blogs (one even had a count of how many people had died without being saved while I was visiting their blog—I left quickly) or on Greek ones. It was fun for a while, but I got bored. One other thing to mention, people cannot spell. The English language is going to Hell in a handbasket!

I got up on time this morning, checked email and such and then headed back to bed for a bit. It turned into more than a bit, but I didn’t care all that much. When I got up, I watched a bit of TV and barred the front door. I didn’t think F would show up today, but wanted a bit of warning if he did.

He did.

Please understand that I’m not upset that he came home. It’s his apartment too and he has every right to be here. However, I’m a little upset about the fact that he came home for the third day in a row without any warning at all. He usually calls me when he finishes work to say he’s on his way home, so why not give me a buzz when he’s stopping in for a visit. I could put coffee on or whatever…y’know?

He stayed for a while and then left to go back to work.

I had a quiet afternoon, just watched some TV and never did go out. I really have to get some stuff done but don’t feel motivated at all these days.

When he came home he wasn’t feeling well. He had a really husky voice, so is probably going to come down with a cold. I decided that I should get dinner started and went into the kitchen. I had a look at the kitchen and once again found my new frying pan put in a pile of rubbish. I was upset and said so. After that he decided not to have dinner with me and went to bed, so I stopped everything and had quick pasta and then sardines on crisp breads.

He came out of his sulk later to cook his own dinner, but not enough to talk to me again. I’ve basically been ignored for the last few hours. Of course when he came out of the bat cave he turned on the TV to that horrible Japanese stuff, but I ignored it. It was even more annoying when he started watching something on his computer too.

So that was that. Not a great day. Partially my fault, I agree, but being ignored for the last few hours didn’t exactly make me feel sad!

Anyway, that’s it for me. Think I’m going to venture out tomorrow, for my own sanity if not for anything else. Night.

No comments: