June 21, 2012


Thursday - Cloudy with slight drizzle, cool

I got up early this morning because I had to go to work.  I made the bed, showered and spent a short time on my computer before taking a break to make my lunch.

I had a quick ride to work and then got set up for my class.  My student was a couple of minutes early and we had a good class.  We even finished the lesson today. Yay for us.  

After she left, I did paper work, read the newspapers and finally left the school.  I rode home, but took a quick tour of the drug store on the way.

A little while after I came home, F came back too.  We talked about dinner and decided to go to Kintaro Sushi.  We went and had some yummy sushi.  We got some groceries afterwards and came home.

At home we watched a bit of TV and at 11 I spent an hour doing some crochet on my blanket.  I think I’ve got the edging sussed, it’s now just a case of trying to make both sides the same.  

F has gotten up from bed twice already.  Needless to say he’s driving me crazy.  Go to sleep already.  I wonder if I could get all “supernanny” on him!  Probably best not to try! 

That’s my day.  Tomorrow I’m not completely sure what I’ll do, but I do hope to go out early on.  Wish me luck with that!  Night!

No comments: