August 30, 2012


Thursday - Hot and sunny and humid

A really, really nice day!

It is so late right now that I should have been in bed a couple of hours ago, but I have to blog.

I woke up a couple of times this morning. It was so hot and humid that I was soaking wet. Yuck.  When F got up to go I got up too and gave him big hug.  He wasn’t off to work, he was off to the hospital for his Ningen Dock.  He is doing a super health check and they are keeping him overnight.  I think it’s odd, but a day to myself is never something to sneer at!

I got up again before 9:00 and watched Ghost Whisperer.  It’s a silly show, but I like it. Followed that by The O.C. and a few more things on the telly.  I went out for a late lunch around 2:30.  I took myself off to KappaSushi and had a nice lunch there.  

After lunch I ran a few errands and went to the craft store. I bought a couple of postcards there and then visited the drugstore.  I finally came home and spent a bit of time there.  

Around 8 tonight I went out to have dinner and went over to Grado. I had a lovely meal, I really did.  I had Suzuki meuniere and chicken with cheese in a mushroom sauce. It was really yummy.  

After dinner I came home and watched a bit of TV and worked on my computer again.  I sent some email, scanned some cards, wrote a couple of cards for Postcrossing.  I just enjoyed myself, what can I say?

I talked to F a couple of times today.  He was doing okay but I think he was lonely.  He tried to tell me that the doctor told him to eat Ramen every day, but you can imagine how I reacted to that!

He’ll be back sometime tomorrow.  I hope not too early, but you never know with him.  He’s famous for leaving places before I even wake up.  He’s a crazy lad.  

That’s it for me.  Night.

No comments: