October 22, 2012


Monday - Warmish and sunny

I got up a bit late this morning, but it wasn’t a big deal.  I got up, had breakfast and watched The Gilmore Girls and read the paper.

I had a quiet day at home and then in the afternoon I went to the post office with a mission!  I had a lot of things that I had to do.  I mailed off a bookmooch to Greece, bought and then mailed some Gotochi cards, transferred money and mailed some postcards.  Whew!  I was quite busy.  I think the post office people were glad when I left!

I came home and relaxed a bit until F called.  He came home at his usual time and wasn’t doing well. He’s not Feeling Well, with capital letters.  

After a little I cooked dinner.  Tonight we had the dinner we were supposed to have last week, fresh pasta with garlic alfredo sauce, and shrimp. We had salad on the side too.  It was quite nice.  Since F wasn’t Feeling Well, I let him take his bath and did the dishes.  

We had a quiet evening.  I decided to make some tea bread again.  Earlier in the day I had made some double strength tea to try making tea bread again.  I got F to help me translate the recipe, and put everything together by myself.  

During the night, F was quiet, sitting in his corner, but suddenly a little before the time the bread was due to come out, he started to hover over the bread maker and put out a manky old towel to put the bread on.  When I asked him what he was doing he wasn’t too happy to be questioned and threw a snit fit and slammed off to bed.  I took the bread out, put it on a clean rack and left it.  I don’t care that he’s feeling bad…don’t horn in on my party.  Why the heck wasn’t he in bed anyway?  Men!

That’s about it for me.  I haven’t had my bread yet, even though it looks gorgeous. I going to try and not let him spoil it for me, even though he tried to.  Tomorrow I’m not sure what I’ll do. I wanted to have my hair cut, so I might go off and see if my stylist is free or I might just stay home.  I hope I go out. I haven’t gone out for a while.  I haven’t been able to really. That’s it.  Night.



No comments: