October 28, 2012


Sunday - Rainy

An okay day.

I slept in late this morning.  I wanted to get up in time to take the bread out of the maker, but I didn’t.  I realised before I went to bed last night that I was getting a cold. My nose started running and I was becoming quite miserable.  I went to bed and this morning felt better, but not well enough to get up!

When I did get up, I didn’t talk to F for ages.  It was pretty dumb on my part, but I didn’t feel like it.  He was watching inane J-TV and I couldn’t stand it. After a while though, I cut some of the bread (F had taken it out of the machine), toasted it, and we had it for breakfast. It was whole wheat and was really nice.  

We had lunch in the yakiniku place that stays open for lunch late on Sundays, and then went over to the theater.  Today F and I went to see We Need to Talk About Kevin. It was an amazing film, not easy to watch, but excellent.  We were the only two people in the theater too.  Weird.  F and I talked about the film for quite a while, which is how I know that he liked it too. Usually, he doesn’t have much to say about the films I take him too! He also said he’d like to see it again.

We had dinner in Cocos tonight.  He had the raw salmon donburi and I had chicken.  We shared the Halloween Mud Pie, which was a good idea as half was the right amount for me anyway.  

I bought groceries on the way home as F had spent all of his money.  Tomorrow I’ll finish up the pasta and the alfredo sauce from last week and have steamed chicken in with the pasta.  That should be nice I think.  

We had a quiet evening in.  I tried to watch a movie on WOWOW, but it wasn’t that great so I turned it off.  F has been YouTubing it for the whole evening.  

It turned into a good day, even though we were fighting last night.  Hurray for that.  Got to go. Night!

No comments: