August 28, 2013


Wednesday - Sunny & warm

A good day.

The first thing I remember this morning is waking up with F sitting in the living room laughing at me.  I don't know how I did it, but I overslept again and someone had sneaked home and was eating yogurt on the couch.  

I wasn't happy, but I got up and was quite nice to him.  After all, the person I was mad at was myself, not him!

He left to get back to work and I got on with my day.  He'd brought me some glue for my crochet hook. I have a lovely bamboo hook and it came apart last night.  I glued it back together and hoped for the best.

I had a quiet day at home.  I had breakfast.  F had made yummy sunflower seed bread in the bread maker and it was fabulous.  Later on, I had some toast and my avocado for lunch.  Yum.

I had a fairly quiet day at home. I worked on my new blog, Little Epistles, checking on settings and the layout, etc.  Later on, I posted some of the cards to it as well.  Yay for me.  

F came home tonight and worked on the driveway again.  The poor guy is so busy.  He came in and took a bath so I got dinner underway while he was away.  It came together fairly quickly tonight, and was okay.  We had sauteed garlic and black pepper chicken, salad and some Chinese style dumplings.  They were good, but needed a little spice.  I couldn't find any hot mustard in the fridge.

In the evening we relaxed a bit.  F checked on some things for our trip, so did I.  Then, at 11 I went over to the couch for a little bit of crochet and Grey's Anatomy.  I think they must have pulled up the writing a bit again, because I'm enjoying the show again.  I almost stopped watching last year.

That's about it for me.  Tomorrow I'm going to try and get out to the mall so I can get some more wool and finish my little scarf.  It is very ruffly and cute!  I'll try and post a picture when I get it done.  I have a few craft things to post.  Well, one completed work, one is still in process.  That's it.  Talk to you tomorrow.  Night!

No comments: