September 4, 2013


Wednesday - Hot, humid and then rainy

An okay day.  I woke up early again today and got up too.  I watched a bit of TV and then made the bed and got dressed.  F popped home for a minute or two, then left again.

I had my breakfast and was enjoying my show when F called me again. He was going to come home for a while.  He did.  I had my lunch and did my usual stuff while he was here.  I even watched Heartland which I enjoyed.  

F left and I got on with the rest of my day.  I worked on my Area Report for my journal, wrote a few emails and then watched more of my TV!  I was watching Project Runway when F came home from work.  He immediately went to bed and fell fast asleep.  I didn't see him again until 9ish when I went to wake him up.  

We had a quick but not terribly good dinner at Kappasushi, then bought some groceries.  It'll be soup and sandwiches for dinner tomorrow night.  I think it sounds yummy!

We came home again. I watched some TV, F set up the bread maker, went out again to buy more yeast, and then went to bed.  He's really tired these days, the weather is bothering him a lot right now. 

That is about it for me.  I'm not sure what I'll get up to tomorrow.  Come on back and find out!  Night! 

No comments: