November 13, 2013


Wednesday - Rainy with hail

A good day.

I got up on time this morning and managed to stay up.  I had a quick and nice breakfast and then read the paper.  I even watched The Dog Whisperer this morning.  I took a shower and watched Jamie Oliver.  Yay for me.  

In the afternoon I spent some time on my computer and then made lunch for myself.  I had the rest of the pancake mix, plus I finished up the gyoza skins.  I put some processed cheese in them today, sealed them, and fried them.  They were nice! 

In the afternoon I decided to write a few postcards for postcrossing.  F had a late event at work so I thought I'd have lots of time.  I managed to write four, but actually, F wasn't all that late.

He came home around 7 and we discussed where to go for dinner.  He wanted to go to a soba place and said that he thought I wouldn't want to go.  Well, honestly, it wasn't a place I love, but it's not bad, so I said it was fine.  

We drove there and had a fairly good meal.  We both had the same thing, a tempura-don with a bowl of noodles.  I had soba, F had udon.  It was quite nice.  We bought a few groceries afterwards and I am going to try and make a cucumber yogurt salad tomorrow.  Yay for me.

We had a nice friendly quiet evening in.  I watched my shows, did a little crochet and tried to relax.  I did up the garbage for F to take out in the morning.  Basically, I did my usual things!  That's it for me.  It turned out to be a pretty good day.  

No idea what I'm going to get up to tomorrow. It depends on the weather.  I haven't been able to get out much, but I have cards to mail and I would love to go for a tea at the mall.  That's it for me.  I have to go.  Night!

No comments: