December 6, 2013


Friday - Rainy…as usual

An okay day.

I got up quite early this morning and came through to the living room.  I debated taking an early shower, but didn't.  I watched my morning telly and then went and took my shower.  In the afternoon I had breakfast and then lunch.  I finished up the rest of the fajitas and they were still good.  Yum.

In the afternoon, although it was raining, it didn't seem to be too bad, so I rode over to the post office.  I mailed my cards and then went into the post office to buy stamps.  I got three kinds today, so I had better send a lot of cards soon!

I came home and relaxed for a bit.  When F came home he seemed in a slightly better mood than last night, which was good. He wanted to go for a massage, so I suggested going to the new Subway for dinner. It just opened today.  

We went to the one in the mall and F didn't really know about ordering, so he just ordered for himself.  The bad thing was, I was ahead of him.  I expected him to say that we were together and get the woman to do my order at the same time…but, he didn't.  Then, when I told him that he should have told her we were together, he got upset at me.  I dunno…he always gets upset with me these days. Anyway, I loved my sandwich…he thought his was okay.  

We went to return a key to his office, but he couldn't find it.  We went to the internet cafe and when he was in the parking area, he found the key.  We went back to the office and he returned the key.  Then, we went back to the internet cafe.

We spent a little over 4 hours there tonight.  I watched a bit of TV and did some reading.  We both had other things to eat there.  It was quite relaxing tonight.  I think I have finally figured out how to work the darn chairs!  They are all in kanji so the controls are a bit difficult for me.  

We left and came home via a convenience store.  At home, we watched a bit of TV, including the two Expendables movies.  They were pretty bad, but fun.  

And that's my day. It was okay really.  I'm not sure what we'll get up to tomorrow, but I hope it'll be okay.  I'm hoping to get some shopping done, but I don't know if it will get done in time.  That's it for me.  Night.

No comments: