April 1, 2014


Tuesday - Sunny but cold

A good day.

I got up early today, before my alarms went off.  I decided to stay up too.  

I had a quiet day at home. In the morning I did the stuff that was necessary, had breakfast, read the paper, and then took care of my postcards.  I scanned both the outgoing and incoming ones, uploaded them and then ran my cards to the post office.

I didn't know if F would be home on time tonight, and he wasn't.  He didn't come home until almost 7 pm.  Poor guy.  He'd had a meeting.  

We went out for dinner to the soba/udon place that I quite like.  We had the same dish, zaratempura soba with sushi.  It was really nice.  I was interested in sushi today, but it was so cold in the morning that I didn't want to have a lot of it.  

After dinner we visited the drugstore and the grocery store.  I'm going to make a simpler dinner tomorrow night. I think it'll be mushroom and broccoli omelettes with hash browns.  It sounds good, doesn't it?

We had a quiet evening at home.  I did a little crochet and end-darning at 11pm, F took a bath and then went to bed.  I have been doing lots of research for my presentation…and I have so many ideas now.  

Tomorrow, I'm not sure what I'll get up to.  I might work on my crafting, or I might go out if the weather is nice.  It all depends on how I feel.  Come back tomorrow and see what I get up to.  Night!

No comments: