May 2, 2014


Friday - Muggy and a bit cold

A good day.

I got up this morning and showered, then came through to watch my TV.  I had a quick breakfast, did some internet stuff and then got dressed.  I went outside and met up with my friend.  

We went over to Pisolino, the pasta/pizza buffet place for lunch.  We had quite a nice one, and did a lot of chatting.  After we finished our lunch, we went to the hardware store. I bought a few things for my craft projects.  Should be fun!  I asked my friend to be my model again, and she agreed, so I'll put in some pictures later of my recent crafting.
Long T-Shirt Necklace
When she left I came in and took more crafting pictures then uploaded them to my computer. I spent a quiet couple of hours watching TV and chilling out.  F popped home for a couple of minutes but I had barred the door by mistake.  Oops.  

He came home around 8:00 and then we went out for dinner.  I suggested his fish restaurant.  We've been trying to go there all week.  They had a sign outside saying they were full, but we asked and they let us in.  Yay!  We had a nice meal.  I had gindara, and F had sashimi and tempura.  He was very pleased with his meal.

After dinner, we hit the drug store for a couple of minutes, then came home.  We watched a funny British movie called Hysteria, about one of the first electric vibrators.  It is quite different about the changing thoughts about "women's problems" over the years.  There were good people in it and F and I both liked it!

And that, more or less, was my day.  I'll most likely update tomorrow night.  Our Golden Week is starting now!  Night.

Mermaid Tears Bag

Mermaid Tears Close-Up




No comments: