October 21, 2014

Tuesday - Rainy

A good day.

I got up this mroning because my alarms were going off and because I was really hot!  I’d thrown off my quilt and unbuttoned my pajama top and I was still too hot!  That was odd as I’ve been rather cold the last few days.

I had a very quiet day after yesterday.  The weather was bad all day, so I stayed in.  I did a spot of crochet in the morning, I also read the newspaper and had some tea.  

When I got dressed I made the bed and did a little reading too.  I watched many hours of Project Runway today, but it was fun.  

When F called to say he was coming home soon I started the water on the stove for the pasta.  I was able to get dinner on the table fairly early for us.  We had pasta with a yuzu-miso sauce, sliced smoked duck, salad and leftover cauliflower from last night.  It was a pretty nice meal, if I say so myself.  Afterwards, F cut up a persimmon for us and we shared that.  

F did the dishes and we had a quiet night in.  I went to the couch for Grey’s Anatomy and did a little crochet.  

I did get a bit of a start of my column, hurray for that.  Unfortunately, I’ve only written an introduction for it, but it is a start.  

I also received about 6 Postcrossing cards today, so I’ll have to try and scan them tomorrow.  I don’t know if my computer will be able to recognize my printer…fingers crossed.  


That really is about it.  No big whoop.  I’m in love with my new computer but I’m slowly getting used to it too.  There’s a bit of a learning curve but I’ll get there eventually!  Come back and see what I get up to tomorrow.  Night!

No comments: