November 10, 2014

Monday - Sunny

A good day.

I got up early and then went back to bed.  I did manage to get up nearly when I meant to, so it wasn’t a bad thing after all.

After checking my email, I spent some time on the couch eating breakfast, crocheting and reading the paper.  I was also watching America’s Next Top Model and all the insanity that it entails!

I took a shower and then got on with my day.  I got some of my de-cluttering done early and took stuff out of the pantry, and I watched a movie called Bernie. It might be the first time that I’ve ever enjoyed a Jack Black performance.  The director managed to rein him in or he wasn’t that different from the person he was portraying.  

In the afternoon I scanned my outgoing cards and also wrapped up a book for Bookmooch.  I took everything to the post office and sent them off.

I came home and a few minutes later F called to say he was on his way home.  I started getting dinner ready.

Dinner was nice and fast tonight.  I did pasta with a sauce you add at the table, plus we had bought smoked duck and salad to go with it.  F had made onion bread over night and I got him to cut it up.  I made tea and we had a nice little feast.  

F eventually did the dishes and we had a nice quiet evening. I watched X-Files and then F got to watch a bunch of fighting crap.  Yay for us.  I did some more work on my Christmas project. It’s going quite quickly so far.  

And that was my day.  It was quite a good one.  Oh, today I got rid of quite a few things from the kitchen, and some old calendars and put 3 more novels into bookmooch. I hope someone mooches them soon, I’m running out of room in my mooch box!


Gotta go.  Night!

1 comment:

Usman Makhdoom said...

I join you in ....how to be kind...ambivalence about Jack Black.

I can't stand him!