May 31, 2016

Tuesday - Sunny with rain at night

A good day.

I got up at a reasonable time this morning.  I thought it would be wise to be up before the delivery service arrived with my bag.  They didn’t deliver it until just before noon.  I was a tad upset at that.  Still, I unpacked and also brought a few things to the bathroom to try to do laundry when I had time.

I did a couple of loads of laundry and helped decrease the mountain in my room. I did a bit of cleaning in the afternoon so between the laundry and the cleaning I was fairly busy.

I had asked F to pick up some grilled chicken or fish for my lunch, he brought me deep fried chicken. Yuck.  I wasn’t impressed, but I did end up eating it.  I had heated it in the toaster oven so some of the fat came out.

After 5 pm I took a shower and then started on the dinner dishes.  I got the kitchen cleaned up and I started taking care of the dinner menu.  I couldn’t do the meal I originally wanted to make, but I asked a cooking website to find me a dish to make.  It suggested Chicken with paprika and vegetables.  I made it and neither of us could finish what we were served!  It was good though.  I did the dishes as F was tired tonight.  

We had a quiet evening in.  No walking as it rained.  I watched Criminal Minds and then Suits

I’m having another of those sessions where I am falling asleep on my keyboard.  I really need some sleep again, so come back tomorrow and see what I get up to.  Until tomorrow….


No comments: