February 10, 2017

Friday - Cold and cloudy

A good day.

I had a lovely night back in my own bed again.  Hurray for that!  I slept really well, but for some reason, woke up before my alarm this morning.  I got up, turned on the heater and the living room light, and went back to bed.  Five minutes later, F stopped by to pick up his phone!

I got up and watched ER, which is now the morning show and checked email and read a bit.  I had a quiet morning and then in the afternoon did a bit of laundry.  My suitcase was delivered so I had to unpack that and wash the clothes from the trip.  I felt busy, but I’m sure not everyone would agree that I was!

When F came home I cooked dinner.  It was just a simple meal of pasta with some smoked duck and a salad, so it came together quickly.  Afterwards we both felt a bit hungry.

F asked a little later if I’d like to go out for a drink and I said I would.  At first I wasn’t sure if he meant for alcohol or not, but we ended up at Mosburgers.  I had a cake made with soy milk and a tea, F had a shrimp burger and tea.  It was quite nice to get out of the apartment, and we had a good time at the restaurant.

We came home around 9 pm and I watched some TV.  F went to bed and I did some crafting and some blogging too.  I really should go to bed soon as I’m tired and I have a lot to do tomorrow.  


Come back later and see what my weekend is like.  Until tomorrow...

No comments: