July 11, 2018

Wednesday - Cloudy, rainy and cooler

A good day.

I woke up this morning before F left and wished him a good day, but rather sleepily! I got up just before 8 and got on with my day.  

I watched a bit of TV today, and once again put on a movie in the early afternoon.  While I was watching it I darned in the ends of the squares I had made. I finished doing them during the time that F had popped in for a quick visit.  The movie was fun and F came bearing ice cream, so it was nice to see him too!

After my lunch and dishwashing, I gave K some iced coffee and took some for myself and went back upstairs.  F wasn’t very late tonight and said that he’d like to go to the onsen again.  Sigh.  I do wish he’d like to go somewhere else!  We got K a bento before we left and then drove out to the Spa. He took a bath, I sat and did a bit of crochet after I updated my phone.

We ate our dinner at the onsen tonight too.  I had Katsu Curry and it was nice.  F had udon and tempura and he liked his.  When we finished eating, we drove back to Tsuruoka.  On the way, F asked if I’d like to go for ice cream and I said sure.  We ended up at Cafe Studio 44 and shared their dessert platter.  We each had a cup of tea too.  The desserts were nice.  There was a cheesecake which F ate, and then some pannacotta and some Catalina, which I’d never had before. 

When we finished we came back to the house.  F fell asleep quite quickly, but he didn’t change into his pyjamas first.  Oh dear.  He’s snoozing on the bed in a t-shirt and jeans despite me trying to wake him to change.

And that’s about it for me.  I had a decent day today.  Tomorrow I really need to pack some clothes for my trip to Sendai on Friday.  Oh, yeah, I won’t be here this weekend. I might take my computer with me, but I’m not sure at all.  

I should be here tomorrow night, if I am, I’d love to hear from you.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: