November 27, 2008 - Thursday

Sunny all afternoon, rain as soon as I left for work!

Today was okay.

I got up, had coffee and watched the news. Today's news was even worse than yesterday. There were terrorist attacks in Mumbai. Horrifying.

I had a quiet day at home for most of it. I did do 4 loads of laundry. I realized today that I have a lot of black clothes. I had to do my dark colours in two separate loads.

When I set off for work I left the apartment and was disgusted to see it was raining. I had brought my rain cape so I put it on, and then headed off. It got worse the farther I went, so I didn't go to the drugstore as usual, I went straight to the school.

I parked my bike and went inside. It was toasty as I'd set the heater yesterday. I checked my set up, did a bit of prep for my classes today, and when my students came, had fun lessons. In my adult class, I got good news. My student passed her Eiken test. Hurray. We also studied phrasal verbs today, and I played a bit of Shania Twain for her. The song "Come On Over" is full of phrasal verbs with get, make and take. It worked well as an intro and was quite enjoyable.

After class I cleaned up, changed and did paperwork. Not necessarily in that order. I got a mail from my husband so I called him back.

Tonight we had dinner in Cocos. It was a little expensive because we had their special meal, but it was good too. After dinner, a spot of grocery shopping so that I could get something for Friday's dinner.

We came home and had a very quiet evening at home. Fumihiko has a busy day tomorrow, with an early start, so he's already in bed. I'm staying up too late again blogging.

That's it for tonight. Got to go. Night all.

No comments: