March 28, 2009 - Saturday

Snow. That is not a typo.

Had a good but fairly busy day today. I got up and watched news and made the bed. I showered early, then watched Criminal Minds. It was quite a violent one and I didn't really like it that much.

Fumihiko and I bought me a couple of things at 7-11 and then had breakfast at Gusto. It was okay. He dropped me off at my school and I got on with my day.

My classes went quite well today. I had three after all, since one student had to cancel at the last moment. The class that I usually have a bit of difficult with was pretty good for a change. Hurray.

After my classes Fumihiko picked me up and took me off to the restaurant that we went to for lunch a couple of weeks ago. The food we had was lovely, but it was served more like a izakaya. We ordered a salad, and then an entree each. Well, Fumihiko's entree arrived about 30 minutes before mine. After that, though, we had dessert and it was wonderful. It was really yummy.

When Fumihiko picked me up at the school I was surprised to see that there was quite a bit of snow outside. By the time we finished our meal, it was quite snowy outside. There was enough that Fumihiko had to sweep off the windows before we could drive off home.

At home we relaxed a bit, watched some TV and vegged out. Fumihiko had done a lot of work for the apartment building tonight. I had to print some of it out for him. We watched Heroes and also Project Runway Both were rather cool.

That's about it for our night. I'm a bit tired and it's very late, so I should go to bed soon. Night night!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I hate it when they bring out the food some goofy way like that. They always do though, don't they?