April 25, 2009 - Saturday

Rainy and cold, clearing later at night.

A good day. I got up quite early this morning and showered, then came back and watched Criminal Minds. It was rather good today. A little after 11 Fumihiko and I left and we went first to a convenience store and then to Gusto for breakfast. Fumihiko dropped me off at my school and I got to work.

I had a big break in the middle of my classes today, 4 hours, but I had brought my laptop to the school so that I could work on my movie column. I did all my paperwork first, then had a lunch break and then did my column. I'll re-read it tomorrow and hopefully it'll be fine. I'll likely tweak a bit more before I'm done.

With all of my writing and non-work things, I almost forgot about my other class! I realized time was getting short when I had 20 minutes left. I had to hustle. Still, that class was good too, so I was happy.

I finished up quickly and then Fumihiko picked me up. We dropped off my laptop at home and then went to the mall. We wanted to see a movie. We looked at the times when we got there and we had either 30 minutes or 40 minutes to get something to eat. We got the same thing, yakisoba and okonomiyaki and had a fast dinner. It meant that we were able to go to the movie that started earlier, Burn After Reading. It was typical Coen Brothers in that it melded comedy and pathos. Fumihiko was laughing out loud as much as I was, and after we dissected the movie a bit. I really liked it.

We came home via McDonalds for a quick bite, then watched Private Practice on the TV. It was good. I watched a few other things tonight too, especially Heroes and then the end of Singles.

I'm off to bed now as I'm really quite tired. Tomorrow, I'm not sure what we're going to do. I hope to take it easy a bit. Night!

No comments: