January 16, 2021

Saturday - Warm and rainy


I went to bed very late last night, I just couldn’t get myself off to bed. This morning I got up and out of bed, I got dressed and basically waited for F to do the same. He stayed in bed quite a bit longer than I did.


We went to the doctor and it was fine, no big deal. We picked up our meds and then went for lunch. We ended up going to Coco Ichibanya for curry. I had the roast chicken soup curry and F had the udon curry, which surprised me. We had a bit of a spat there when F said that he would have the same as me. I told him that they couldn’t change the spice level…I meant make it less spicy, but then he changed his mind and ordered the udon curry. Then he started asking the waitress if we could change the spice level of the soup curry.  She said we could, and they both looked at me expectantly, but honestly, I didn’t want it spicier! I only brought it up for HIM. Whatever. He was annoyed at me. Same as usual then. We ordered some curry for his mother to take back to the house for her. 


Back at the house, both F and I went to take a nap. However he got all angry at me again about something else and it took a while before he calmed down. I went to sleep, I woke up a couple of times, but basically, I slept all afternoon. F might have slept, but he watched a lot of YouTube too.


Around 7 pm I suggested that we go out for dinner. It was getting late, and it is hard to find places open that both of us will eat at. F talked to his mother and she said that yesterday she wanted sushi, but she didn’t have any. I suggested taking her to one of the keiten sushi places, since F can eat sushi and I like it too. He asked her  if she wanted to go and she said yes. 


F made a reservation on his phone and then we bundled in the car and drove to Kula Sushi.  We got seated right away and had a pretty decent meal. We ordered French fries and onion rings all round, and K seemed to enjoy being out and getting some different types of food.


We came back to the house and F and I came upstairs. We relaxed for a bit. I watched some TV, F watched something on his computer.  


That’s really all about my day. We don’t have any plans yet for tomorrow, so I have no idea what we’ll get up to. Come on back and find out!


Until tomorrow….

No comments: