Monday, September 28, 2009

Windy, a little cooler and windy. Very windy!

Well, my suitcase is basically packed, my overflow box is packed too and I've taken my cold medicine so I can get to sleep soon. I had a great day today.

I had to let my friend know that I was sick as I didn't want her to pass on my cold to her husband or daughter who both have health problems. After a bit of phoning on both sides, we decided to risk meeting for lunch.

She picked me up and we went to BP in Beaumont. I had a salad and we shared a plate of calamari. We spent a couple of hours together just gabbing away and annoying the waitress. Sadly, our time came to an end and she brought me back to Van's.

After the kids came home from school we chatted for a bit and then Van took us out to do grocery shopping. I did a bit of banking at the same time. I picked up a few souvenirs for my students.

We had a quiet evening in. I repacked my suitcase and then the box that I'll get my sister to send to me. We had pizza for dinner which was a nice treat for me. I had Hawaiian which I can't get in Japan!

I'm feeling better tonight, and I've been taking my medicine pretty faithfully. I hopefully will be okay to fly tomorrow.

I'm yawning away and I have an early morning so I should sign off now. I'll catch you again when I'm back home, probably on Thursday Japan time. Bye until then!

No comments: