Saturday, September 26, 2009

Cooler and very windy.

It was a good day today, but when I woke up this morning my cold was in full force. Bleck. I had a relaxing morning at home but in the afternoon went out with Kate.

We went to see The Time Traveler's Wife. It was good and I think Kate was very into it. I was worried when she seemed to be upset at the end.

After the film, we visited a book store then went to Earl's for dessert. We followed the advice of the waitress and got the Sticky Toffee Chocolate Pudding which was amazing and very delicious. We had a nice chat and a good time, which was the point of the outing.

We came home after that and a little while later Van and her family went out. I stayed home, did laundry and prepacked my suitcase. So far so good, fingers crossed.

Anyway, when everyone came home a bit later I joined them, read to Zach and then came downstairs, supposedly to go to bed. I really should. I'll take a bit of medicine and hopefully my nose will unstuff enough to let me get some sleep.

Wish me luck...I gotta go! Night.

No comments: