Wednesday, September 16, 2009 --2nd post.

Had a good day today. We had breakfast at Tim Horton's today, but my teeth hurt so much that I couldn't drink my coffee. After breakfast, we hit the bank (sounds like a robbery doesn't it?) then drove out to the airport again. Why? So F would know the way back. Even though I know it and we're going together. Crazy man.

After the airport we drove to Leduc. Yes, Leduc. We hit the strip mall there and I went to Penningtons. I got 2 pairs of casual pants, a t-shirt, and a shirt for work. Yay. We also visited the dollar store and then had lunch. We came back to Van's and had quiet time for a bit.

We baby sat for Zach a little later. What a handful. 4 year olds have so much energy. I don't know which of us was the most tired when Van came home, F or me!

We ate here tonight. Van barbecued some steaks and I stopped her from overcooking them as much as usual. Whew. After dinner we watched a bit of TV and gave Joe his presents. He got a wooden sake cup and some mints with caffeine and seemed to be pleased with both. The cup especially impressed him.

F and I will be heading off to sleep soon. This jetlag stuff is a killer. It's our 2nd 8th anniversary today and we didn't give each other anything, but somehow it didn't really matter. We had a nice day together and that's what is really important.

So, on that note, I'm going to get some sleep. I'll catch you later. Night!

No comments: