October 10, 2009 - Saturday

Lots of rain all day.

Busy day, but mostly good. I got up early, did my pre work stuff, then at 11, F and I went out for brunch. We went to Gusto but I got him to stop at the convenience store on the way so that I could get a sandwich for later. Brunch was nothing special, just the usual stuff at a family restaurant.

Classes went quite well today. My first student had done a lot of homework and class with her went really well. My second was a new student and a new class, that went well too. The last one was also good, so workwise things were fine.

After classes and my cleanup, I got F to pick me up. We drove out to the mall and had a quickie dinner before our movie. Today we saw My Sister's Keeper. It was okay. The acting was good, and the story was really hard to resist. However, I've heard that it is really different from the book.

We came home and had a quiet evening in. I watched House late at night and then turned off the TV.

Really this is about all that happened today. F is still very crippled at the moment. It's quite worrying.

Not sure what's on the agenda for tomorrow. F talked about going fishing, but I'm not sure about the weather. Anyway, I have to run. Night!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I won tickets to My Sister's Keeper and I went but didn't think I would like it, though somehow I got sucked into the storyline and cried my eyes out at the end. I thought it was really moving. I'd love to get the book but I haven't seen it around.

Have fun fishing!