October 19, 2009 - Monday

Rainy and cloudy, rain again at night.

All day yesterday my nose was running, and so when I went to bed I couldn't sleep at first. I decided to get up and take some cold medicine. Well, I slept after that. I overslept and stayed in bed much later than I expected. Luckily I didn't have any plans for today.

I got up, drank coffee, showered and even vacuumed the apartment so at least I did something. I didn't eat however. I'm not really sure why. I meant to, and there was food in the house, I just didn't put it on my list of things to do.

When F came home at night we went for dinner. We were going to go to a Japanese place, but it was closed. Instead we ended up at Cocos for an okay meal. Nothing too exciting. Following that, we went over to the grocery store near Cocos to buy dinner for tomorrow night.

We came home and had a quiet evening at home. I watched Grey's Anatomy and then Private Practice afterwards. They were okay shows.

Anyway, tomorrow I'm back to work. I have either 2 or 3 classes. I'm not sure about the last student, if she's coming or not. I guess I'll find out tomorrow! Got to go. Night.

No comments: