December 21, 2009 - Monday

Cloudy, bit of hail and snow, windy, cold.

Had a spot of trouble getting up this morning. It was still morning, but only barely! I didn't have any plans really, so it didn't matter that much.

When I got up I vegged a bit and then I made lunch. I had my usual omelette with sausages, and it was nice. After that, I headed over to my school.

At the school, I put my stuff inside, grabbed my snow dump and shovel and went off to the back to see the parking space. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good. It hadn't been done since last Thursday, so needed a bit of work. There was no place in the parking lot to put the extra snow, so I ended up taking it down the road a little to a stream or canal and dumping it in there. I must have made 25 trips or so. I did move a ton of snow, so that was good, but I was quite tired at the end. I got a message from F that he was on his way home from work and would pick me up. It was dark by now, and then we had hail, so I decided to quit for the night. I went into my apartment and waited for him. I also took my advent calendar photos.

He showed up and was a bit cranky. He basically told me that my parking space wasn't done well enough. He got stuck trying to get out of it. The reason was that I had taken the snow off all the way to the concrete. Apparently, the ledge at the front was a problem for him. Grr. I wish he had said that, instead of that my space wasn't cleared enough. Anyway, we headed out.

He needed gas, so we got that first, then headed out to the post office. We were there to pick up presents from my best friend and a British relative. Hurray for that. We came home again and I took a quick shower. While I was getting clean clothes for the shower, he started doing a load of laundry. I asked him to please wait and he seemed a bit annoyed. I tried to explain to him that if he did laundry while I was in the shower, the temperature of my water would change, and not in a nice way. He didn't really seem to care, but didn't start it. After my shower, I started up the washing machine.

We went out for yakiniku. After he named the restaurant, I changed my shirt. He thought it was weird, but I'm the world's messiest eater. Almost everything I eat ends up on my shirt, and yakiniku is just too dangerous!

We picked up a few groceries after dinner and came home. He watched some TV for a while and then went to bed to wait for his bath. I watched Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice. Not sure about either show now. I really liked Private Practice at first, but they're making Addison too nice or something. It's a bit sad when I like the other characters more than the lead!

Anyway, that's about it for me. Tomorrow I have one class, if she decides to come. I'll try to go over early because it isn't much fun walking over in the dark, and I'd like to do a little more snow removal. Actually, I'll likely have to. That's it. Night night!


Orchid64 said...

I have the same problem with food ending up on my shirt. It's like it's a magnet for foodstuffs!

Helen said...

I know! And the shirt I was wearing at first was new, and is one of my favourites. It's really funky and I didn't want tare sauce or grease all over it.

Hubby doesn't get it!

Thanks for visiting.