December 26, 2009 - Saturday

Rainy, then clearing at night.

A pretty good day. I woke up this morning and watched some news and then showered. F came back from the doctor and we went out for brunch. We went to Marumatsu today, which was okay, but not great, as usual!

While we were in the restaurant, I realized that I had left my glasses at home. Sigh. I asked F to take me to work and then go home and get them for me. He was a dear and did that for me.

I had 3 classes today and they went well, I'm happy to say. I didn't have classes last week due to the weather, so it was nice to see my students before the break.

After work, F picked me up and we went to Sakata to have Indian food. It was great. We had naan, tandori chicken and two kinds of curry. Very nice.

We came home and watched Iron Man on TV and now are watching Project Runway on TV. It's an old one, but it's fun.

It was a nice day today. Hopefully, things will go well tomorrow too. Night!

No comments: