February 26, 2010

Friday - Rainy.

An okay day today. I got up early, believe it or not, stayed up for an hour and then went back to bed. The weather was awful, the sky was dark, there was nothing on TV and I decided to go back to bed. I set my alarm for an hour so that I wouldn't sleep all day, and then nodded off. I was just starting to have a good dream when I heard movement from my living room. What? Ack. I opened my eyes to find my husband back home. Sigh. He'd come by to use the washroom and have something to eat. I stayed in bed.

When I got up, he was gone. I spent a lot of the day on my computer doing work for the school. I watched Medium, and managed to avoid most of the skating.

I popped out to the post office to mail off a bookmooch I got yesterday, and to pay a bill. It was raining so hard it was unbelieveable. I got quite wet from the rain, and also from being splashed by idiot drivers.

At home again, F came home fairly early, and then we went out. We went by my apartment first to set the heater, then to Yoronotaki, the izakaya. We had some okay food. F ordered a seafood nabe that I didn't like much, and I wasn't able to order my favourite food there because of my tooth problem.

We came home and had a quiet evening together. I did a lot of downloading, and F did a lot of translating for me. He is such a sweetie! He was trying to use his new computer, but couldn't figure out how to work it. It meant that I was trying to run back and forth between the two computers, and try to figure out what his was saying as it was in Japanese.

I watched the two episodes of Harper's Island that were on tonight. It was properly scary. I would have been more scared if I hadn't cheated and read whodunnit and why on the internet last week.

Anyway, tomorrow I'm not as busy as usual. I may go to the doctor to see about the bruise/bump on my leg. It's been there since July, so I'm wondering if it'll ever disappear.

So, that's it for me. I'll talk to you tomorrow night, most likely. Night!

No comments: