February 3, 2010

Wednesday - Snowy and cold. Bleck.

I got up this morning and had a quiet day for the most part. I did some book cataloging for my school and then printed out a new master list. That kind of thing.

Around 3 I started making my lunch and then at 4 left for my school. I did a bit of snow clearing at F's parking space before I left. It wasn't very snowed under really. The edges had snow, the middle didn't.

I walked to work. It wasn't terribly difficult walking. The snow had mostly compacted to ice, but it was ice that wasn't very slippery. Whew. I stopped into a drugstore on the way to work, but didn't find what I was looking for. I did buy some things though.

At my school, I cleaned off the steps, and also my parking space. I knew my student tonight would just be dropped off, but I thought it might help a bit for tomorrow. I still hope it will!

I went into the school and got ready for today's class. When the student came, we had a pretty good class. I gave him a spelling test and he did quite well. He got 8 out of 11 which all in all isn't too bad. I told him there'll be another test next week.

After class I checked on the first class tomorrow and then texted my husband. He came to pick me up and then we went home. I was quite surprised at just how much snow had fallen during the time I was in my school.

He made nabe tonight and it was nice. He'd used a vegetable nabe soup base and it was okay. It didn't have a lot of flavour. Anyway, we had a yummy meal. I did the dishes afterwards.

We watched Ugly Betty tonight and it was quite a good one. I laugh a lot at that show. I set my vcr to tape Married Life tonight too. It's a movie with Chris Cooper and Pierce Brosnan that I've heard was interesting. I hope to watch it tomorrow.

Oh, and I got a package in the mail today. I know what it is...and it's just a couple of days too early. Still, I don't mind :-) .

That's it, I'm out of here. Night!

No comments: